vendredi 26 juin 2009

Gone too soon

Michael Jackson is dead.

I will not dwell in the futur conspiracy theories who will be going on probably and the media circus that will spread and take over other news for days to come.

Thoughts of course go to the family and friends and a bit to the fans who lost truly an idol.

Now, what I really want is to express about one's feeling. My feelings.

I do not feel sad. Yes, he was a great musician who changed the world and truly left a mark into the world.
True his life took some changes not for the best but it matters not in death all is not fair as in love and war.

But I digress.

Michael Jackson of course rocked my world for a bunch of years when I was young.
I heard a bit of thriller but I fell for it at BAD. And I drifted out after Dangerous.

But some of his songs still touch me.
Liberian Girl, Man in the Mirror, remember the time.....

I recently saw a show with all his best videos... It was great pop for sure.

Hell I even learned the moonwalk.

I'll probably buy some of his albums because it is part of my youth and memory and because of course it was great stuff worth listening to.

Now i'll probably hum beat it and gone too soon for the rest of the day and let the medias and the insurance and the IRS sort out the pieces of the body but in the end it matters not..."for you'll always be in my heart"


Born To Amuse, To Inspire, To Delight
Here One Day
Gone One Night

Thank you Michael for the kind memories.
They are mine but you were part of it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire